Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

lizmalinowski
Level 2

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@suneethadadi31 great job!

lizmalinowski
Level 2

@alysha_khan23 here are some screenshot for my wrong answers!  The 1st screen shot was shown under the objective of how to do quality checks. The other 2 were under the objective to identify where a program or asset has been referenced with β€˜Used By’ or in reference to global assets.

Wrong 5.PNG

Wrong 4.PNG

Wrong 3.PNG

Wrong 2.PNG

Here is an example of a more complicated answer that was hard to read the way it was written out.

Test-Results.png

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@lizmalinowski - I have the same issues too. Workspaces and partitions.

@alysha_khan23 - Can you guide us around the same

Thanks,

Suneetha

lizmalinowski
Level 2

@alysha_khan23 I love these videos!! I am such a visual learner and actually having an expert walk me through their thought process is invaluable to me. It's also kind of nice to know that I am not the only one who has a hard time with the scenario questions. I wish Adobe would use screen shots the way they do with some of the questions. But as you said, I may just need to spend more time on question that my brain can actually process.

And also its ok to pick on me, it was in a good way πŸ™‚

lizmalinowski
Level 2

@alysha_khan23 do we need to actually schedule our exam for a certain timeframe?

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@yakshisharma @ellekay @suneethadadi31 @lizmalinowski @DaveSilva @Greninja 

Here are some resources on Acquisition Program which is not officially part of this week's module but came up in our discussion. 

Help Doc - Understanding Program Membership

Article - Cracking the Code: Marketo's Acquisition Program Insights

Video - Marketo-Fu - Episode 9: Important Considerations for Acquisition 

Article - Difference between the Acquisition Program and Acquisition Program Name

For this week's module on Administration and Maintenance, please let me know today or tomorrow if there are any specific areas we need to dig into further or specific questions you have.

ellekay
Level 2

Took the first test - I thought I got a lot more wrong than I did. I do get major anxiety when I take the test!

ellekay_0-1717025722348.png

Def. have to read the questions carefully though!

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@ellekay This is a great score for a first attempt! And yes, reading the questions closely is super critical for a lot of Adobe cert exams. They like to get tricky with the wording and answer choices. 

lizmalinowski
Level 2

@ellekay nice job!!