🗣️ [Mentor Alex Phi] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

alludoalex
Level 4

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alex Phi] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Quiz Time!

>>>>>

1 - Program and Asset naming conventions are fundamental to system governance. Arrange the variables below sequentially to create a basic program naming convention. Mark any field optional as you see fit.

[DD] 

[Description] 

[YYYY] 

[MM] 

[Program Type] 

>>>>>

2 - In constructing a scoring model, where should score values be stored to improve flexibility, management, and ease-of-governance?

A - In flow steps of the smart campaign that changes the score.

B - In tokens of the parent program of the campaigns which will use the tokens, in the "My Tokens" tab.

C - In the Default Workspace's Default Parent Folder in a token under "My Tokens"

>>>>>
3 - Match the business need/use-case to the technology solution:

w - Personalizing email content beyond the normal limits of Marketo's email editor.

x - Sending data from Marketo to a 3rd party system

y - Personalizing web experiences or enriching/tracking web activities.

z - Sending data from a 3rd party platform to Marketo

A - Webhook

B - REST API
C - JavaScript API
D - Velocity Scripting

>>>>>

Respond in the comments with your answers and discuss!

derelict_wombat
Level 4

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alex Phi] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Quiz Answers! 

Q1 

[Program Type]
[YYYY] (Optional)
[MM] (Optional)
[DD] (Optional)
[Description]

Q2

Assuming you have a dedicated operational lead scoring program then its Option "B".   

Q3

W = D
X = A
Y = C
Z = B

Elizabeth_Robic
Level 3

Q1 - Program and Asset naming conventions are fundamental to system governance. Arrange the variables below sequentially to create a basic program naming convention. Mark any field optional as you see fit.

A1: [Program Type] [YYYY] [MM] [DD] [Description]

>>>>>

Q2 - In constructing a scoring model, where should score values be stored to improve flexibility, management, and ease-of-governance?

A2: B - In tokens of the parent program of the campaigns which will use the tokens, in the "My Tokens" tab.

>>>>>

Q3 - Match the business need/use-case to the technology solution:

A3:

w - Personalizing email content beyond the normal limits of Marketo's email editor = D - Velocity Scripting
x - Sending data from Marketo to a 3rd party system = A - Webhook
y - Personalizing web experiences or enriching/tracking web activities = C - JavaScript API
z - Sending data from a 3rd party platform to Marketo = B - REST API

nmillar
Level 3

Quiz Time!

>>>>>

1 -  [DD-Optional][MM][YYYY][Program Type][Description]

Day could be optional if it's a monthly campaign

>>>>>

2 - In constructing a scoring model, where should score values be stored to improve flexibility, management, and ease-of-governance?

B - In tokens of the parent program of the campaigns which will use the tokens, in the "My Tokens" tab.

>>>>>
3 - Match the business need/use-case to the technology solution:

w - Personalizing email content beyond the normal limits of Marketo's email editor. - D

x - Sending data from Marketo to a 3rd party system - A

y - Personalizing web experiences or enriching/tracking web activities. - C

z - Sending data from a 3rd party platform to Marketo - B

alludoalex
Level 4

Most of you got these correct!

1 - This one can vary by org, of course - and it's surprising that there are mixed sources across search results. But abstractly, the following is correct and offers more flexibility between date-specific and evergreen campaigns that are always active.

I could see Year and Date also being optional for evergreen campaigns, but this question had a very similar one in the official practice questions and the source below quotes it verbatim, so we'll go with that!:
[Program Type] [YYYY]  [MM]  [DD - Optional]  [Description] 

Experience League Source: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/core-marketo-concepts/programs...

2. B - Everyone got this right. Great work - or was it too easy?

3 - Everyone got this right - but I don't think this one is easy. You'll likely see this be fundamentally relevant to a couple of questions on the test, but if you understand the underlying matches, it should prepare you well.

wD, xA, yC, zB.

derelict_wombat
Level 4

Hi @alludoalex For question 1 thats exactly what i was thinking.  Evergreen/sustaining campaigns, web forms, etc and operational programs wouldn't use Month, Day, or year. Whereas an event program or standalone email could.  

And as you mentioned this totally depends on the org.  

nmillar
Level 3

Thanks @alludoalex this makes sense for naming conventions!

I guess I was thinking Month-Date-Year so easier to organize and find and it would sort it by the date, but I guess either way it would be organized! 🙂

ajnav
Level 2

1.[Program Type] [MM] [DD] [YYYY] [Description] 

2. B

3. W - D, X - B, Y - C, Z - A

alludoalex
Level 4

As we're heading into the final week of the program - I wanted to make sure each of you had the opportunity to fill out the following short form.

Please complete this form by June 21st, 2024 to receive a 50% discount voucher on the Exam fee as a thank you for your participation in the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program!  

1. @ychavan 
  2. @maddie_vararu_n 
  3. @DebraGotelli1 
  4. @Elizabeth_Robic 
  5. @KBHemler 
  6. @AkshataPriori 
  7. @ajnav 
  8. @nmillar 
  9. @derelict_wombat 
derelict_wombat
Level 4

@alludoalex 

Just double checking that the link is working posted? 😁