We will assume you have already created your App within the Slack API page we will cover everything after that here.
1) Make sure you are logged in so you can access your App through the Slack API page.
2) Select your App:
3) From here you will want to select the "Incoming Webhooks" from underneath "Features":
4) Use the on/off toggle to the right of the title "Activate Incoming Webhooks"
5) Select the "Add New Webhook to Workspace" button to create a new URL that we will use for our webhook within Marketo:
6) Select where you want to post, either at a specific user or channel:
7) Now we are directed back to the page we were one, hit the copy button next to the Webhook URL to copy the URL as we will need it for a later step.
😎 Login to your Marketo instance and navigate to the Admin section.
9) Select Webhooks
10) Select Create Webhook. For the following fields assign the appropriate values:
11) Click create and now we are ready to call our webhook and send necessary data to our users in Slack!