Cvent’s Global Demand Center (GDC) team is seeking an experienced modern marketer to join the team as a Sr. Manager, Marketing Automation. You will play a critical role in driving and accelerating prospect and customer marketing initiatives by contributing to our scalable, global, automation and technology processes. This will include: leading our enterprise-level Marketo marketing automation platform (MAP) strategy and roadmap; ensuring we are evaluating and leveraging automation- and technology-related best practices; and working with other GDC leaders deeply connect Marketo into our other robust integrated marketing tech stack. You will also work closely with our Salesforce CRM team to align lead flow processes, provide visibility into to required marketing data points, and act as a technical advisor to our GDC and marketing groups.
As a leader on the GDC team, you will have exposure to all sides of the business. Though your primary role on the GDC will be focused on influencing our marketing systems architecture, you will work closely with marketing, client service, technology, and sales stakeholders across the globe in support of these efforts. You will also have significant involvement in defining marketing and sales processes that drive efficiency and scale across the organization, lead to strong marketing and sales alignment, and contribute towards a strong prospect and customer experience.
• Lead marketing automation strategy and roadmap supporting our marketing and sales organizations
• Build out meaningful reporting to show campaign and automation effectiveness, trends, and MAP ROI
• Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to build and optimize our tech stack for the future
• Leverage your deep Salesforce experience and best practices around data and sales enablement
• Contribute to new tech evaluation, acquisition, and alignment with our other systems and processes
• Work with marketing and GDC stakeholders to ensure a strong connection with Salesforce and its data
Skills & Requirements
• 7-10 years of marketing experience in B2B tech marketing, marketing operations, or demand generation
• Demonstrated usage of marketing and sales best practices on a global scale including dynamic content, lead scoring, and sales enablement technologies
• Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or equivalent, including Eloqua and Hubspot) and other B2B/B2C Marketing Technologies, and the ability to leverage these systems to drive customer engagement, product adoption, and lead generation
• Demonstrated complex project management experience, the ability to establish, communicate, and adhere to SLA’s, and to work with multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving, analytical, and future-thinking skills
• Demonstrated ability working in a dynamic, global, marketing and sales organization
• Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field. MBA a plus.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.