SOLVED

Lead status not updating to MQL and staying at SQC

Go to solution
mz11
Level 1

Lead status not updating to MQL and staying at SQC

Hello,

I am having an issue and can't seem to figure out. This person filled out a Request Demo Form on but wasn’t scored MQL.  Her Lead Status was SQC at the time when she filled out the Request a Demo form.  Are there certain Lead Status or Contact Status values that would skip scoring this person as a MQL when they fill out a Demo Request form.  

mz11_0-1681220334741.pngmz11_1-1681220406277.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Re: Lead status not updating to MQL and staying at SQC

I wonder if your triggers are set to only trigger so that a person can only go through it once and this person already went through it in the past? 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

I wonder if your triggers are set to only trigger so that a person can only go through it once and this person already went through it in the past? 

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Agreed with @Danielle_Wong ! The first to find debug would be to find whether this person flowed through the campaign flow or not. If they didn't we'd need to adjust the campaign's smart list and/or qualification rules to ensure that they're able to flow through it upon their next eligibility (and pass them through the campaign flow for the past form fill interaction too.)