Conversational flows only for one state

cookiemonstersa
Level 4

Conversational flows only for one state

I want to have the flow only run if the user fills out the form with the state=New York. 

I would assume the add choice feature would be the place to do this, but the drop down is empty... 
Also when I load the page it shows a second drop down

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 11.24.08 AM.png

, that then disappears within 1 second... See screenshot below 

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 11.21.04 AM.png

Whats going on here? 

TLDR: I want a way to test this functionality by only showing the book a meeting form to leads who fill out the form saying they live in New York. Can't find a way to do it. 

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Conversational flows only for one state

Well, do you have the State field on the form and have you created and approved the conversational flow in the dynamic chat experience cloud tied with this Marketo instance? Also, FYR, all the fields on the form and Member of Static/Smart list options are available as drop-downs in the Conversational Flow choice step. Note that Member of Smart List or Member of List criteria requires Dynamic Chat Prime. Additionally, the visitor must be cookie’d as a known person prior to form submission in order to qualify as a member of the Static/Smart List.

cookiemonstersa
Level 4

Re: Conversational flows only for one state

The state field is on the form. 

But what I am saying is the drop-down is non-functional, the arrow button does nothing. 

Is it because we have not paid for it? I thought that was only for smarlists?