A Perfect Platform? Does It Exist?

Spencer_Philli1
Level 3

A Perfect Platform? Does It Exist?

Hello Community,

I have been tasked to research and identify one platform to help my start up meet its needs with starting ABM.

There are three basic components that we are looking for in said platform: Sales Intelligence (best fit accounts, list of accounts that comprise TAM, look a like accounts based on fit, etc) + Intent (specifically Bombora data) + media activation.

Companies like DiscoverOrg, EverString, and ClearBit all fit in the first bucket but not the third. Companies like Terminus and Metadata fall into the media activation bucket but don't really allow for granular account list creation, account segmentation and don't reveal person level data since they are matching PII to cookies.

Perhaps I can't have it all in one platform, but would be very curious to hear who people went with when they chose their first ABM-specific vendor.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
Devin_Ellis
Level 1

Re: A Perfect Platform? Does It Exist?

Hi Spencer,

Below is a link to a Forrester Report that might help. While there are companies that have an all-in-one solution like Demandbase, there is some sacrifice for having the best in breed for each segment needed for the sake of convenience for one platform. Not saying either way is better, but that's been my experience based on my research.

I have been looking at Lattice for ICP and intent, and other software for media activation / distribution beyond Marketo (rollworks, terminus, demandbase, etc.). Demandbase is an all-in-one provider, but other companies use them for pieces of their ABM stack. Some might use zoominfo to get person-level target data like emails after getting a good list from the ICP vendor.

https://www.demandbase.com/resources/report-forrester-new-wave/

Hope this helps and I'm curious to see what others have used and the pros and cons. 🙂

Spencer_Philli1
Level 3

Re: A Perfect Platform? Does It Exist?

Hi Devin,

Thank you for the response. I also saw that Forrester report.

I'm curious - which other vendors are you considering for ICP?