AnsweredAssumed Answered

Trigger/Batch Email Campaign Using Future Date Trigger

Question asked by 695f3dfff9b95e0fba696b380141b819d3f383b9 on Feb 18, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 28, 2018 by Grégoire Michel

I'm trying to figure out how to set up an automated email campaign that fires an email one day before a deposit deadline date.

I tried using a batch campaign where the "If {{lead.Deposit Date}} is in future 1 day, then send XYZ email" but that doesn't seem to work correctly. I also tried setting up a trigger campaign to look for new leads added to a list and then "wait 1 days before {{lead.Extended Deposit Date}} at 6:00 AM EST" but that didn't work correctly either.

I'm not sure what I'm missing. If a lead has a deposit due on Feb. 24, I want the email to send on Feb. 23 to remind them of their deadline.

I didn't think this would be a complicated trigger, but I don't think I'm using a filter correctly. I read several posts on here about setting up just this thing, but I guess I'm confused.

I'd appreciate any help I can get!

PS - Our Marketo instance is NOT synced with SFDC nor Dynamics nor any CRM. Not sure if that makes a difference, but I wanted to put that out there. We are relying on a manual import of data every other day to update deposit dates.

Thanks!

Outcomes