10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2018 11:40 AM by Grégoire Michel

Trigger/Batch Email Campaign Using Future Date Trigger

Anne Cheatham

I'm trying to figure out how to set up an automated email campaign that fires an email one day before a deposit deadline date.

I tried using a batch campaign where the "If {{lead.Deposit Date}} is in future 1 day, then send XYZ email" but that doesn't seem to work correctly. I also tried setting up a trigger campaign to look for new leads added to a list and then "wait 1 days before {{lead.Extended Deposit Date}} at 6:00 AM EST" but that didn't work correctly either.

I'm not sure what I'm missing. If a lead has a deposit due on Feb. 24, I want the email to send on Feb. 23 to remind them of their deadline.

I didn't think this would be a complicated trigger, but I don't think I'm using a filter correctly. I read several posts on here about setting up just this thing, but I guess I'm confused.

I'd appreciate any help I can get!

PS - Our Marketo instance is NOT synced with SFDC nor Dynamics nor any CRM. Not sure if that makes a difference, but I wanted to put that out there. We are relying on a manual import of data every other day to update deposit dates.

Thanks!