This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
First, accept that you may never really know.
- are you on a shared IP? if so, someone else may have ruined the IP's reputation.
- Is Sales using your domain with something like Salesloft and causing havoc on your domain's rep? They are not the type of people to manage their list well.
- Did you hit a spam trap or abuse? Search in the forums for ways to see if that happened.
- Did you hit a server with too many emails?
- Your audience could have upgraded their spam filters or triggered something subtle.
There are many threads here on filtering the list more or managing your reputation.
thanks for your explanations!