23 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2017 2:13 PM by Dan Stevens

Blind Submit Forms in Marketo

Hi All,

I am new on the Marketo platform and was looking to build Blind Submit Forms in Marketo.

I am very well experienced with Eloqua where we had implemented Blind Submit Forms and found it very useful and effective for capturing customer responses for events as well as any marketing activity which needs to trigger a Salesforce action/alert to the sales teams.

In a nut shell, I would like to send a contact (known and present in the database) an email with 2 buttons, 'Yes' & 'No'. Both buttons trigger the auto filling of a form in the back end of Marketo, and, based on the button clicked, trigger a unique set of actions. The 'Yes' button once clicked, will trigger a Thank you page, an email sending the contact further details of the event and a notification to the sales person of the territory (based on the contact's location).

The 'Yes' button once clicked, will trigger a Thank you page, an email sending the contact further details of the event and a notification to the sales person of the territory (based on the contact's location). The 'No' button will trigger a 'We will miss you' page and the contact to a list which will be used in a segment post the event to send out highlights of the event.

(An alternative version of this is, the 'Yes' button triggers a creation of a lead for the campaign in Sales force while the 'No' button triggers a survey form opening)

I am sure Marketo can do this I am not sure how to set it up and the best way to begin.

Regards,

Cliff Pereira