1 of 1 people found this helpful
Greg, as I understand this question, I think it is better suited for Products given that Dave is asking about a tool for pulling Hubspot CRM data into Marketo. I am going to move it back. Thanks.
agreed, I just wrongly pasted the "products" link in my answer
This is an exciting use case - taking advantage of the full power of Marketo marketing automation coupled with the ease of use for HubSpot CRM for sales. Bedrock Data connects both Marketo & HubSpot - I'm a power user of both and this is an excited use case for me personally so would love to talk to you about this.
Here's an overview of what Bedrock Data can do - no code, just configuration via Bedrock Data interface to connect Marketo and HubSpot CRM.
- Bidirectional lead/contact sync between Marketo & HubSpot CRM. Connect records between both systems. De-duplicate, as new records added in both directions.
- Control rules for when marketing qualified leads are pushed from Marketo to HubSpot CRM (typically based on Lead Revenue Stage = MQL)
- Map key Marketo marketing fields to HubSpot CRM, for visibility via HubSpot (lead source, etc.)
- Sync account/contact data from HubSpot to Marketo, for use in both triggered & batch campaigns (e.g. lead nurturing, customer marketing)
- Sync opportunity data back from HubSpot to Marketo, for use in building smart lists and (if you are using it) RCA reporting
Would love to chat further about it, I'm Zak@BedrockData.com
3 of 3 people found this helpful
The setup would depend on what all you want to update in the Hubspot CRM from Marketo. We used Zapier to update leads in the Hubspot CRM via Marketo. If you need more than just data updates, you might need a custom sync solution. IMHO, you should adopt a CRM which integrates seamlessly with Marketo like Salesforce. It might be expensive but you can do a lot more when Marketo and Salesforce work together.
Here's a snapshot of the Zapier Integration for Hubspot CRM:
Thanks Rachit, your advice is very helpful.
Just to make sure you have all the info to make an information decision, be very careful with using a one-way sync like Zapier for a Marketo-CRM integration. As Rachit said, that would work if the ONLY thing you want is a one-time push of leads. We find that falls short for Marketo customers whose integration needs include:
- Continuous update of lead records between marketing & sales (e.g. update CRM records as Marketo gathers more data through forms, progressive profiling, etc.)
- Sync back of lead records from sales back to Marketo (e.g. nurture status)
- Sync of updates to customer/account status back to Marketo --> you don't want Marketo to have leads marked as leads when they are really customers!
- Sync back of opportunity data from CRM to Marketo for RCA
- De-duplicating records added into CRM back to Marketo
Those are just a few use cases to consider where a bi-directional sync will help.
Dave, thrilled to have you on board as a Bedrock Data customer! Going to be a nice story connecting Marketo and HubSpot CRM.