We’re creating the geospatial platform of the future and developers building with Mapbox do incredible work. You will help change the way people interact with the world around them, influencing everything from how people track their workouts, to how food is delivered in your city, to how governments monitor deforestation, to how non-profits visualize millions of electoral votes.
We’re looking for our first Demand Generation expert to own our marketing automation insights and activities and improve our lead generation efforts. This role is responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns designed to fill the lead funnel and nurture those leads for conversion to pipeline opportunities. The programs should be well targeted and constructed with an awareness of the participants and personas in the buying cycle.
Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is essential, as is a collaborative work style. You’ll work very closely with the sales team and collaborate with our metrics, marketing, and business teams to ensure that we are identifying high value leads, and with our web and design teams to make sure that our website is optimized for attracting the best users to our site. You’ll play a crucial role in helping our sales team scale.
- Serve as our B2B demand generation expert; communicating regularly with multiple teams across the organization to secure alignment
- Create inbound and outbound demand generation strategies to generate leads and ultimately opportunities for our sales team
- Develop and maintain a schedule of ongoing integrated campaigns and programs that support our business goals for demand generation
- Manage campaign creation and development including, strategy, timing, early indicators, and overall performance benchmarks
- Manage top of funnel activities through Marketo and maintain data accuracy for accounts, leads and contacts and any marketing campaign-related data and activities in Marketo & Salesforce
- Straddle digital marketing, SEO, and SEM operations including campaigns, landing pages, and reporting
- Work with the sales, metrics, and analytics team to refine lead scoring algorithms and design a workflow that ensures quality leads are passed to sales for qualification
- Generate and communicate clear, compelling and actionable insights for multiple teams
Qualities we’re looking for
- Proven track record of successful inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns in a B2B company
- Experience using marketing tools including Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics in a B2B environment
- Specific experience with Marketo including emails, nurture campaigns, forms, landing pages, templates, campaigns and reporting
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Great time management and ability to prioritize tasks to achieve objectives
Sound like you?
- A note telling us about why you’re interested in Mapbox and in this role specifically
- Your resume
Sound interesting, but not sure you tick all the boxes? Please apply - we emphasize teaching and learning at Mapbox, and there’s tons of room to grow.
We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team. We encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.