This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Locate the Marketo Program and then click on the 'Steup' tab. Then drag the 'SFDC campaign sync' from LHS to the center pane. There you can assign the Marketo campaign - SFDC campaign relationship. Or you can create a new SFDC campaign right there.
With regards to adding the leads to SFDC, this will sync all the members of the Marketo campaign with SFDC campaign from that point forward.
Hope this helps.
Key here is that all members (added by list uploads or progression steps) of this program will now be part of the Salesforce campaign AND IN or ADDED to SALESFORCE. Make sure that any Pre-Leads that you want to be part of any out-bound campaigns only attain program membership based on engagment and then sync to the lead object in Salesforce.
It's a bit simpler than that, depending on how you've set it up.
Marketo Program - if the leads in question were already in this program, you can set the Program to sync to SFDC Campaigns.
- Setup a new SFDC Campaign OR
- click on the Program summary,
- Press Salesforce Campaign Sync
- create new Campaign (or select existing)
- Marketo will auto sync all leads that are members of the program.
- create a new smart campaign
- select the leads using the smart list (Member of Program, Campaign, List...)
- select Sync to SFDC OR Add to SFDC Campaign or Change Status in SFDC Campaign
- choose correct Member Status
- Run campaign (be sure to check the count BEFORE running).
I appreciate the answers -- however I still do cannot create a new SFDC campaign. How do I do this? I have located the Marketo Program and click on the set up tab. But there does not seem to be anything related to "create new Salesforce campaign".
One note is that I do not have a salesforce account myself, I am not sure if that is necessary or not.
You do not need SalesForce account to do this Marketo uses the SalesForce credential assigned to it during implimentation in the admin tab. The key point I was trying to make is that you have "Two" conversions here not one. Make sure you don't loose the booth conversion just to record the engagement that is a result of the follow-up email.