We created a batch campaign with following format:
Member of smart list
1- Wait - Type : Date, must end on 13 April BST 10:00
2- Send email: email
We did run this campaign with "run now", but once batch campaign ran, no one received email on the specific time.
Why this happen? Wait step on top of flow won't work for batch campaign?
Solved! Go to Solution.
My best guess, your smart list did not qualified leads by the time you scheduled.
Answer to you another question, Yes, flow step works for both batch and trigger campaigns
Hi @Suhail_EK ,
There are few questions here:
1) When you hit run now what was the time?
2) The time you added in the wait step was for 10AM or PM?
3) Did you check if your leads are in wait step?
4) What exactly you wanted to acheive with Run Now and a wait step ending on a particular date/time?
5) Is there any possibility you can share screenshot of the flow screen and run time?