SOLVED

Re: Writing from a form to a google sheet with Marketo

Go to solution
tina
Level 2

Writing from a form to a google sheet with Marketo

Is there a way to write information that comes in for a program via a form to a google sheet? I want to track traffic sources on a per program basis. I have the UTM parameters set up as described on other postings in this forum (first touch, multi touch, last touch). But I need a copy of the information for specific programs (so that the source information won't be changed or appended to the point of being illegible). 

The process: We have a webinar registration global form. It is embedded on specific pages, for example a landing page for Webinar X. We use UTM parameters to track traffic sources, for example linkedin (source) ad (medium). If Person Doe (who is already a lead in Marketo/SFDC) registers for Webinar X, this information along with the UTM parameters gathered as hidden fields on the form, is immediately written to a google sheet. Then when Person Smith registers, their information is added to the row below Doe's on the same sheet. 

Thoughts? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

tina
Level 2

Thank you! This looks brilliant. @SanfordWhiteman I'm attempting to set it up now. Do you know if it would be possible to have a separate tab in the sheet for each program?   

SanfordWhiteman

I don't think it's possible to change the destination sheet on-the-fly like that. But Apps Script could presumably move the rows from sheet to sheet based on a ProgramId column.