Workspace code in embed script instead of Munchkin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Workspace code in embed script instead of Munchkin

Does anyone know how to add the wsinfo snippet to the embed code of a form instead of the Munchkin code itself?  Is this possible?  I have it working by calling the individual script - <script>Munchkin.init('123-ABC-456', {"wsInfo":"x1xXx2X"});</script> - above the embed code, but I have a feeling that having the munchkin script "call" twice on a page is going to do something funky.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Workspace code in embed script instead of Munchkin

Where's the second call to .init()?  If you mean the template- or LP-level Munchkin include, just disable that if you're doing it yourself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Munchkin ID is in the footer of all of our webpages.  This is an embed form on our corporate pages. So I want the form to submit to a specific workspace/partition, as our corporate site is global and has multiple translations.

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kenny - I am trying to submit all leads, regardless of which language form, to a global workspace/partition first, to assign values, etc, and then kick the lead into the proper workspace/partition based on country code, so all of my main workflows can be kept in the global area and then the country specific assets and such are in their respective workspaces, and the leads are in their respective partions after going through the ringer of flows we use globally.