Will one visitor session trigger multiple RTP campaigns?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will one visitor session trigger multiple RTP campaigns?

Can someone confirm for me that a visitor can trigger more than one RTP campaign per session?

For example:

If a visitor triggers campaign #1 when they visit the home page, can they also trigger campaign #2,#3 and #4 during the same session, assuming there is no overlap in the segmentation trigger?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will one visitor session trigger multiple RTP campaigns?

Yes, they can trigger many campaigns at once.  You can prioritize campaigns in the set up window to determine which one to trigger for the same zone.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Jamie, can you point to something in the documentation that confirms that this is the case? We have a dialog that wasn't showing for visitors because it didn't have a priority score, and an in zone with a priority score was showing instead -- not at the same time.

Thanks!

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Sorry, I might be twisting what you originally said.. But do you know if a dialog and in zone can occur on the same page? Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dory,

I was able to get a dialog box ad and an in-zone ad to show on the same page.

We have had issues with the dialog box working consistently, and this ad is actually supposed to have a grayed out background, which is not currently happening. But both the ad front and center for a Cisco/Red Hat event and the in-zone Apple ad lower down on the page are triggered for one of our segments.

Insight.com RTP Ads.jpg

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Thanks Rachel, I just heard the same thing from Yanir yesterday, so now I have to do some digging to see why we are having issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, they can