Re: Will Bulk Adding Contacts to my Campaign auto-send them the email I sent this morning?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will Bulk Adding Contacts to my Campaign auto-send them the email I sent this morning?

Friends, HELP! I sent an invite out to our Marketo Leads this morning and my VP wants me to invite all of our SFDC Contacts.

I read that I should do this through SFDC, by mass adding campaign members. If I "Add Members - Existing Contacts," will this add them to my campaign and then automatically send them the email? My settings are setup so that people only run through the batch 1 time.

Please let me know if this is the way to go, or if there is a better way.

Background: My boss just quit and I've never used Marketo and don't want to fudge anything up. I was successful in sending the first email.

PLEASE HELP!

1 REPLY 1
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Will Bulk Adding Contacts to my Campaign auto-send them the email I sent this morning?

Should move this to products!

If it is a batch, then no. Trigger then maybe.

You will have to run it again. Or create a new smart campaign.

I would do it like this:

Add them to the SFDC camaign.

Create a smart campaign, smart list is Member of SFDC campaign, then add another filter saying Was not sent email = "invite"

Then run that. But watch how many leads qualify, it should be approx the number of leads you added to the campaign.

PS your boss sounds mean, to leave you in the dark like that! ha.