SOLVED

Will an embedded form still direct to the Marketo-defined thank you page?

Go to solution
Angelica_Ismai1
Level 2

Will an embedded form still direct to the Marketo-defined thank you page?

Hi - I have a Marketo form embedded on our website. In the form's settings in Marketo, I've defined an external URL follow-up page, however when I fill in the form on our website, it's not redirecting upon form submission. Any idea why? Do I have to custom code the follow-up page on my website or will the embedded form respect the settings defined for it in Marketo? I should mention that the form re-directs properly when I test in on a Marketo landing page - the issue is only when I embed it.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Will an embedded form still direct to the Marketo-defined thank you page?

Yes, embedded forms redirect to the configured Thank You URL just fine.

Please provide your URL. Most likely you are hitting a security barrier, if your site is on SSL but the Thank You is not.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

Yes, embedded forms redirect to the configured Thank You URL just fine.

Please provide your URL. Most likely you are hitting a security barrier, if your site is on SSL but the Thank You is not.

Angelica_Ismai1
Level 2

Yes - that seems to have been the issue! Thanks for your help.

Brooke_Folse
Level 1

I am having the same issue with a Marketo form embedded on a non-Marketo landing page. When the form is submitted, it simply stays on that page and does not submit the lead or go to my designated "thank you" page. Both sites appear to be on SSL. 

Note that it seems like the TY page URL in the form is not over riding whatever is assigned in the CMS. 

How did you resolve your problem @Angelica_Ismai1? Any further insight on this issue @SanfordWhiteman?

SanfordWhiteman

You have to supply your page so the code can be inspected.