Re: Why do I see "cannot get email content - customer does not belong to any POD" when I click on the HTML To view this email as a web page, click here portion at the top even though I copied the text over from the HTML?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do I see "cannot get email content - customer does not belong to any POD" when I click on the HTML To view this email as a web page, click here portion at the top even though I copied the text over from the HTML?

@

9 REPLIES 9
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Why do I see "cannot get email content - customer does not belong to any POD" when I click on the HTML To view this email as a web page, click here portion at the top even though I copied the text over from the HTML?

This will happen if you clicked through from a sample email where you aren't impersonating a lead.

Frederick_Weiss
Level 1

I assure you this is not the case, this just started happening today.

I need this fixed now

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

This is happening to several others, as well. See View as Webpage does not work: "Customer does not belong to any POD"

I would recommend contacting Support to make sure they are aware and can look into it.

Ira_Manandhar2
Level 2

I think it's a global issue in Marketo. It happened to us today only - was working fine yesterday.

Ira_Manandhar2
Level 2

Support is rolling out the patch to fix the issue -

Anonymous
Not applicable

This started happening for us as of today.  Would appreciate notice before things like this are going to happen.  Can y'all please fix this as soon as possible

Anonymous
Not applicable

We're having this problem too.

Ira_Manandhar2
Level 2

they fixed it. It's working now.

Eric_Rojas
Level 2

I've noticed that this tends to happen when an email is edited and re-approved after its already gone out, even when sending samples.