Why attend an upcoming Roadshow you ask?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why attend an upcoming Roadshow you ask?

We are kicking off our 16 city 'Innovation in the Nation' Summer Roadshow Tour this Tuesday in Denver, Colorado and we could not be more excited! Register for Denver now!

Here are a few reasons to attend:
  1. Get the low down on our new and exciting products that will spearhead your growth, such as the Engagement Platform, SEO, Calendar and more.
  2. If you missed Summit in April this is a GREAT way to catch up on the material you missed, in a more time efficient (and cost effective) way.
  3. If you attended Summit, this is a fabulous way to network with local marketers, and hear from our Product Marketing Managers in a much more intimate setting.
  4. Mingle and network with our incredible partners and sponsors.
  5. Hear from Author and Thought Leader Jeffrey Eisenberg.
  6. Brian Glover, Marketo Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be there, need I say more?
  7. We are coming to your neighborhood and asking you leave work early to hang out with Marketo -- so how can you say no?
  8. In Marketo Central, you can meet Grant Grigorian, Denver Marketo User Group Leader, and customer Anne Lannan, and learn about how to get involved with our amazing customer programs.
  9. In Marketo Central, you can also visit the Marketo services or product tables, staffed by Marketo employees just waiting to help you with your problems, or answer questions about any of our products.
  10. Free, Free, Free!!! It's all free. Including the libations from 5:30 - 6:30pm.
I hope this cleared up some confusion about what these Roadshows are all about, and I look forward to seeing you in Denver, then Scottsdale next week!

Best,
Liz
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why attend an upcoming Roadshow you ask?

Are you planning to come to Portland in the future? 
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Seattle is June 19
http://pages2.marketo.com/cust-marketing-nation-roadshow-2014.html?goback=.gde_3793175_member_5874564949602230274
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yea, can't wait!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pumped to be at the Chicago roadshow. Are a list of speakers going to be posted?

Full list of events: http://www.marketo.com/events/marketing-nation-roadshow/
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ian, I will post in community when the landing pages are ready to go!