Who's Excited for Summit 2013?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who's Excited for Summit 2013?

Super excited - my first Summit -and I'm somewhat new Marketo user. Thrilled to engage and learn!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im SOOOOOOO Excited.  This is my first ever work conference, and I am so excited that it is for Marketo.  I am really excited to see the roadmap presentation, and learn tons more about the capabilities of Marketo!  I am also hoping to meet some of the wonderful, helpful people from the community!  Of course it doesnt hurt that the summit is being held in San Fran!  See you all there!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is so great to see so many new users are attending Summit. I think you will get a lot out of the sessions and networking, and more importantly you'll have a great time! If you don't have plans during lunch on Tuesday and Wendesday, I'd recommend coming to the networking lunches in the Continental Ballroom - open to all. Here are the details: 

Birds of a Feather Networking Lunch
Tuesday, April 9 at 11:50am
Come discuss topics of interest and network with Marketo experts at our Birds of a Feather lunch. Choose from over 40 tables with different moderators and topics.

Regional Meet-Up Networking Lunch
Wednesday, April 10 at 12:00pm
Come network and collaborate with Marketo users in your region. Tables will be labeled by region or city, but open to all.  Even if you're not part of a user group or don't have one in your area, this event will help you make new connections.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adam - take me with you
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't wait!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very excited for my first summit! So much to learn in so little time!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am super excited to see how many people become Marketo Certified Experts! The Education team has done a phenomenal job building the program out!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Liz!  I posted this note in our LinkedIn group but maybe you would be able to answer since you brought up the lunches.

Has anyone seen the options for the "birds of a feather" roundtables? I see some people promoting the ones they will lead, but I haven't seen anything from Marketo that would allow me to plan in advance which ones I want to make a b-line for. I do have my sessions planned - but anything outside of this http://summit.marketo.com/2013/sessions/?matrix=1 ? Thanks and see everyone next week!

Thanks a bunch & see you guys next week! 😃
alayne from ReadSoft
Anonymous
Not applicable

There will be signage around Summit for the lunches, but here is a diagram of both the Birds of a Feather Lunch topics and Regional Meet Up Lunch layout. If you have questions, let me know! Looking forward to it.  

Birds of a Feather on Tuesday
0EM50000000QIMy.jpg

Regional Meet Up on Wednesday
0EM50000000QIMe.jpg 

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hey @Adam I used to live in San Francisco for years and years and  yeah I've gone to Chachacha and it's fine for tapas but I've had better at Esperpento and Charanga, (it's a small place but good tapas). For Mexican food, some of the food truck in the Mission are yummy, believe it or not. But I'm missing out on the summit, I have a few things I'm working on. 😞