Who's Excited for Summit 2013?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who's Excited for Summit 2013?

Ha! Expatica! It isn't about what there is to offer, it's what I miss that I could potentially get in San Fran. I'm worried that with all the dinners & functions I'll get a ton of great delicious food... but I won't get what I want most, chicken wings. I just want some crispy fried spicy wings. 🙂 

And back to Marketo, I still haven't looked at the schedule, i'll download that app when I get around to it I've been swamped. 

I think I'm most excited just to get to see all of you guys who come. You'll recognize me, you see my face all the time. I'm excited to get a voice to add to your texts!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super excited Liz!  I've come to every single one so it's awesome to see how much it has grown! Looking forward to catching up with everyone and hearing what's up in "marketing nation".

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm REALLY excited as well! I hoping there's dancing again! I want to start it off like I did last year!!! 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jon from Vidyard here - I'm super excited for this conference. We're going to be chatting with everyone in the Recharge Lounge, so feel free to come by and talk video with us!

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm very excited to be attending for the first time. We're still early in our implementation and have much to learn!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so excited!  We have over 2000 people coming this year!  Its going to be incredible.
Anonymous
Not applicable

MikedTurner,
My co-worker and I went last year the DAY we got our login information. It can be a little overwhelming, but take from it what you can and make sure you get names of people to help you as you get further along! 🙂
~Jaime
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the newbie group as well, we're just past our first 30 days here at my company. I'm super excited to attend and learn more about what can be done with Marketo and what others are doing with the tools that are successful!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey if you're around Saturday / Sunday & staying close by the Hilton you should connect with me. mrfredclay @ gmail.com

I seriously can't believe that 2000 people are coming. In 2010 there were... errr ... 300? 600? They were big rooms, but they were never jam packed. 2000 people need an auditorium. Bravo Marketo.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also around Sunday and hoping to get "The Secret Stairs" (http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/16th-avenue-tiled-steps-san-francisco) and "The Wave Organ" (http://www.exploratorium.edu/visit/wave-organ) if anyone wants to join me! j8m5e8c1 @ gmail.com. I land at 11am and am staying at the Hilton! 🙂

~Jaime