Who's Excited for Summit 2013?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who's Excited for Summit 2013?

In light of Summit being only a few days away I wanted to start a thread to share how excited I am to spend three whole days with our customers! Those of you that can attend, I'd encourage you to use the hashtag #mus13 throughout the event so those that cannot be there can follow the excitement, and more importantly, the great content. 

I'm pretty excited for Cheryl Chavez's Product Roadmap presentation. What are you most excited for at this years summit? 
Tags (1)
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who's Excited for Summit 2013?

Looking forward to hearing all of the new customer stories from around the globe.  (also looking very forward to Mexican food!...we don't get much down in Sydney)
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a 60 day Marketo newbie - I am looking forward to the Summit. Fun Fun!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alison, I think you will really get a lot out of the sessions and networking. I look forward to meeting you!

@Michael, we can handle that request I think! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will be come Saturday... got to finish this week first.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with Michael, being an expat I'm super excited about food first. Mexican's on my list, I'm also hoping for some BBQ.

@Michael my partner keeps saying I should go to ChaChaCha, but I really want TexMex not tapas. http://www.cha3.com/cha-cha-cha---mission---dinner-menu.html

I'm most excited to hear the 'inspirational' 'high level' 'helicopter' 'no details required' speakers. I find their talks to be great resources for trends & marketing speak. Great for people who can get too lost in the weeds.  I haven't yet chosen my track for what sessions I will attend, but I'm super excited regardless!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am really looking forward to it - the in depth sessions are just what I am after to move our companies deployment forward!
Flying in from the UK on Saturday so sightseeing will be a bonus too!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't wait. Last year's sessions were incredibly educational, and this year's tracks seem to have plenty of content for all skill levels. I'm going to have a hard time deciding which sessions to attend!

Never thought people would be excited to go to NorCal for great mexican food though...go figure :).
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the emphasis on food mixed in with Marketo. The Bay Area has a lot more to offer than Mexican food, but that's a good start. I am so excited to meet all of you! (or see you again, if we met last year). 

Let's keep this thread going, I love hearing what people plan to attend and what they're excited for. We do have some amazing content speakers this year. I will be a track lead in Yosemite for the Explore Track,  so I'm sure I'll cross a lot of your paths. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat as Eric, have to finish the week, but definitely excited about being there (and exploring the Micro-breweries of San Fran as well!)