SOLVED

Who registered for a webinar from my campaign?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who registered for a webinar from my campaign?

Hi,

On Monday I sent a lead nuturing campaign to around 9,000 leads, asking them to register for one of our webinars (there where 6 included in the email to choose from). I need to pull a report to see who registered for a webinar from that campaign. I can pull a report of everyone registered for a particular webinar but not specifically who registered from clicking in the email.

Does anyone know how to do this? All of our landing pages and forms are in Marketo so we should be able to track this somehow.

NB - we don't use SalesForce.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Hannah
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who registered for a webinar from my campaign?

I have solved the problem creating a WEB PAGE ACTIVITY report, and I added the following criteria in the smart list:

VISITED WEB PAGE: [pick your landing page]
FILLED OUT FORM: [pick your form]

This is almost redundant, cause if they filled out the form and it resides only on that page, then all you need is the FILLED OUT THE FORM filter. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

It isn't quite exact, but you could create a Smart List with two filters:
  1. Member of Program (registered for your webinar)
  2. Clicked Link in Email (Your nurture link)
This isn't exact because it will count people who clicked the link but may have registered earlier or not right after clicking the link in the email, but I suspect it is a fair way to figure it out.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have solved the problem creating a WEB PAGE ACTIVITY report, and I added the following criteria in the smart list:

VISITED WEB PAGE: [pick your landing page]
FILLED OUT FORM: [pick your form]

This is almost redundant, cause if they filled out the form and it resides only on that page, then all you need is the FILLED OUT THE FORM filter. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the future you should create a program for any email that you send and have smart campaigns that update the program status (e.g. Opened, Clicked and Converted).  The smart campaign to change the program status to "Converted" would have a smart list with a Filled Out Form trigger and a Clicked Link in Email filter with a "Date of Activity in past xx days/minutes" constraint.  The members of the program with a "Converted" status will give you the list you want.