Who has implemented LeanData and what is your feedback?

Edward_Masson
Level 10

Who has implemented LeanData and what is your feedback?

Hi guys,

I attended a demo of LeanData and was really blown away with this tool. I'm going to set up a trial but wanted to reach out and see who is actively using it and have any feedback to share?

Thanks guys

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who has implemented LeanData and what is your feedback?

I had a great experience each time. 

Reach out if you wish to chat.

I bring them up in most discussions regarding SFDC.

Edward_Masson
Level 10

Thanks Janet

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a LeanData customer. Our team loves the tool, it has become essential both for daily user workflow, marketing operations and sales/marketing reporting.

Our sales team uses the app in Salesforce a lot; it exposes a lot of related Lead data directly on the page layout without having to search. On the Account page it also shows all related leads, and any possible dupes. Sales guys never search for stuff manually so anything I can do to expose the data faster and easier is a big win.

For reporting, our management team consumes a lot of reports directly from Salesforce. The LeanData integration has become a critical component in support of these reports since it allows us to report on matched account data directly from the Lead reports.

I'm also using the matched account data in Marketo flows to automate campaigns for our leads based on data from the matched Account. I used to be limited to account based marketing for Contacts only... now I can also do it for Leads (which for us constitute a MUCH larger percentage of our marketable database).

It's one of those tools I'll try to bring with me where ever I go. I totally recommend it. Let me know if you would like to chat more: @CoffeeMeing

-Ben

Edward_Masson
Level 10

Thanks Ben, great feedback

Abaran
Level 5

Hi Ben

What did you have before? we are currently using RingLead but it seems LeanData would do a better job and provide us with more.

When you selected LeanData who did you compared it against?

thanks

Axel