SOLVED

While clicking on the campaign name in the Activity log, it doesnt take you to the campaign, what does this mean?

Go to solution
Chargotra
Level 2

While clicking on the campaign name in the Activity log, it doesnt take you to the campaign, what does this mean?

Hi Community - While checking someone's activity log, you see a campaign name, if you click on that campaign name and Marketo doesn't take you to that campaign, what does this mean?

Was the campaign deleted or any other action of which we are not aware?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: While clicking on the campaign name in the Activity log, it doesnt take you to the campaign, what does this mean?

The campaign links in the activity log are not added in the conventional  Hypertext REFerence (href) attribute, rather they are added in the JS's "onClick" function. If I were you, I would try:

• Looking at errors in your browser's F12 console
  • Searching for the respective campaign in the Marketing Activities tab
  • Using a different browser

Also, Marketo has dialog that displays with apt message in case the resource you're trying to access has been deleted or is off your user permissions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: While clicking on the campaign name in the Activity log, it doesnt take you to the campaign, what does this mean?

The campaign links in the activity log are not added in the conventional  Hypertext REFerence (href) attribute, rather they are added in the JS's "onClick" function. If I were you, I would try:

• Looking at errors in your browser's F12 console
  • Searching for the respective campaign in the Marketing Activities tab
  • Using a different browser

Also, Marketo has dialog that displays with apt message in case the resource you're trying to access has been deleted or is off your user permissions.

Chargotra
Level 2

Thanks, Darshil, this is helpful