SOLVED

Re: Where to view the data of Person status

Go to solution
Renee
Level 3

Where to view the data of Person status

I am learning from Marketo product material. From the post it says we can get the report of "person status" to see people in different status. I go to check my Marketo and I  found the field of "person status" but it seems to be a SalesForce integration field, which shows the people in different progress from new, working, qualified, disqualified....but i could not see the value below like the number of prospect. 

Renee_2-1625803460942.png

Can someone tell how to make the report similar the post below and where is the person status field in Marketo 

Renee_3-1625803494272.png

Moreover, from this MEC question, it says we can see the "sales ready lead" from the lead status ? Is the "lead status" "person status" same thing ? Can someone instruct how to see ? Is the same concept above?

Renee_4-1625803642447.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

There a lot of good thoughts in your question.

"Lead Status" and "Person Status" are the same thing. As are "Lead Source" and "Person Source". Marketo decided at one point to replace "Lead" with "Person" to not confuse it with Salesforce's concept of a Lead anymore. This renaming wasn't executed with perfect consequence which you can see in various places, e.g. in the API name of the field.

Michael_Florin_0-1625813995246.png

The report you linked down there is a "People Performance Report" with a filter on "Created At" and grouped by "Person Status". You have to search for "Lead Status" in order to find it. (See above regarding consequence 😉)

Michael_Florin_1-1625814339355.png

And finally, I think the MEC question might need a do-over. You are right: Person Status (or Lead Status) is a Salesforce-synced field, and it indicates the status of a person in Salesforce. You might say that if a person in Salesforce has this status, the hand-off from Marketo to Sales has already happened and it is beyond "sales ready".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Florin
Level 10

There a lot of good thoughts in your question.

"Lead Status" and "Person Status" are the same thing. As are "Lead Source" and "Person Source". Marketo decided at one point to replace "Lead" with "Person" to not confuse it with Salesforce's concept of a Lead anymore. This renaming wasn't executed with perfect consequence which you can see in various places, e.g. in the API name of the field.

Michael_Florin_0-1625813995246.png

The report you linked down there is a "People Performance Report" with a filter on "Created At" and grouped by "Person Status". You have to search for "Lead Status" in order to find it. (See above regarding consequence 😉)

Michael_Florin_1-1625814339355.png

And finally, I think the MEC question might need a do-over. You are right: Person Status (or Lead Status) is a Salesforce-synced field, and it indicates the status of a person in Salesforce. You might say that if a person in Salesforce has this status, the hand-off from Marketo to Sales has already happened and it is beyond "sales ready".

Renee
Level 3

Thanks for your reply. 

I referred to your comment to search for the info from my Marketo but still could not find the report as this one. 

I followed your way, click on people performance report and do the filter, the report was like this

Renee_4-1626091249297.png

NOT LIKE this one

Renee_2-1626090818129.png

Moreover, could you elaborate on this more? what's the difference between people performance and people by status. 

Renee_1-1626090664834.png

If I clicked on the people by status, what I found is something silimar

Renee_0-1626090506772.png

BUT it also doesn't look like this chart. 

Renee_3-1626090833924.png