SOLVED

Re: Where to view running processes (Action Flows) such as lead list exports and lead deletion

Go to solution
Erik_Eaton
Level 3 - Champion Alumni

Where to view running processes (Action Flows) such as lead list exports and lead deletion

Is there a location in Marketo to see all the current action flow process running on your account? I was running a action flow to delete some leads and the browser timed out. Do I need to restart the deletion process?

Cheers,

Erik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to view running processes (Action Flows) such as lead list exports and lead deletion

As long as the smart campaign initiated you shouldn't need to re-run. If you look at the results tab on the smart campaign you should see the results of the flow.

In terms of current running flows, if you go to marketing activities and click "Campaign Queue" you should see all of the current campaigns that are running (Screenshot below).

Does that help?

David

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as the smart campaign initiated you shouldn't need to re-run. If you look at the results tab on the smart campaign you should see the results of the flow.

In terms of current running flows, if you go to marketing activities and click "Campaign Queue" you should see all of the current campaigns that are running (Screenshot below).

Does that help?

David

pastedImage_0.png

Erik_Eaton
Level 3 - Champion Alumni

Awesome, thank you very much! It appears I can still still my process trudging along.

Anonymous
Not applicable

haha well at least you can see it now! Glad to help