Where is my WebEx live webinar hosted?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is my WebEx live webinar hosted?

I noticed in my Webinar program template that I have 3 landing pages: 1) Registration, 2) Thank you page, and 3) On-Demand. When I previewed the On-demand landing page, there is a place holder for embedding a video. I am not doing a pre-recorded video -  it will be a live webinar.

I am using WebEx as the event partner and have it integrated per the instructions of the Marketo WebEx Adapter guide. Where will my live webinar be hosted? Will it be hosted through WebEx? Do I have to create an On-Demand page through WebEx? If not, how do I add the live-stream video player to my Marketo On-Demand landing page?

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where is my WebEx live webinar hosted?

Hi Christina,

The live webinar is presented via Webex - the same way it would be if you weren't using Marketo. Access to the live event is provided to people once they have registered for the event. You don't need to do anything in Marketo to present the actual event.

The OnDemand page is used after the live event has occurred. The recording is offered to people who registered but did not attend. This is not required.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Where is my WebEx live webinar hosted?

Please go to docs.marketo.com to look up the webex integration docs for further details.

Kristin is right that you can just go to your webinar in webex and turn it on.