SOLVED

Where are stats for new email program located?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are stats for new email program located?

I'm having trouble finding the analytics report for the new email program.

#1. I can't find a way to export the raw A/B test results in CSV format.
#2. After I selected a winner and deployed to to the remainder of the list, the stats don't show up on my Analytics tab under Email Performance report.

Does anyone know where I can find the data for emails sent through the new email platform?

Thanks in advance!
Julia
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where are stats for new email program located?

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I can see the dashboard in the email program. It's a great visualization tool, but what I was really looking for was a way to export the raw numbers in a spreadsheet as another user asked above.

This is a really important feature as I usually send reports on email performance to the relevant  Product Manager after sending an email campaign. I'm a bit disappointed that the Analytics tab containing the default Email Performance reports don't pick up on any emails deployed through the new Email Program. 

I tried to manually create a spreadsheet by typing up the numbers displayed on the dashboard but the numbers aren't adding up. For example, what the dashboard says is the correct percentage of successful deliveries for split test A is not correct based on the information given for total deliveries. Because of the inconsistency of the numbers shown in the dashboard, I would really like access to the raw numbers that it is pulling from because something isn't being computed properly. 

I look forward to being able to export reports in a future release. In the meantime, I don't think that I will be able to continue to use the new Email Program feature without the functionality of being able to send reports to my colleagues. 

Thanks for releasing this Email Program update. Overall, the ability to easily send out A/B split tests was a long awaited feature of Marketo and I am really happy to see it in this past month's release and I can't wait to be able to use the full functionality.

-Julia

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you go to the first tab in the program, you should see a dashboard with all the metrics.  If you don't see this, can you send me a link to the program?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheryl, can the dashboard data be exported?
Anonymous
Not applicable

subscribed
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are working on this for an upcoming release. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I can see the dashboard in the email program. It's a great visualization tool, but what I was really looking for was a way to export the raw numbers in a spreadsheet as another user asked above.

This is a really important feature as I usually send reports on email performance to the relevant  Product Manager after sending an email campaign. I'm a bit disappointed that the Analytics tab containing the default Email Performance reports don't pick up on any emails deployed through the new Email Program. 

I tried to manually create a spreadsheet by typing up the numbers displayed on the dashboard but the numbers aren't adding up. For example, what the dashboard says is the correct percentage of successful deliveries for split test A is not correct based on the information given for total deliveries. Because of the inconsistency of the numbers shown in the dashboard, I would really like access to the raw numbers that it is pulling from because something isn't being computed properly. 

I look forward to being able to export reports in a future release. In the meantime, I don't think that I will be able to continue to use the new Email Program feature without the functionality of being able to send reports to my colleagues. 

Thanks for releasing this Email Program update. Overall, the ability to easily send out A/B split tests was a long awaited feature of Marketo and I am really happy to see it in this past month's release and I can't wait to be able to use the full functionality.

-Julia
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any update or timeframe for this case? I'm really surprised with the inabilty to see the metrics for a/b testing.  Looks like I'll go back to the manual functionality for now.

Thanks,
Tim