Where are exports saved?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are exports saved?

I have spent multiple hours exporting All Leads.  (All Columns).  In the middle of the night the computer fell asleep but the message I received is Export Completed.  However, I cannot find where the data was exported (i.e., where was it saved on the computer or on Marketo)  Do you know where I can retrieve this data?  Thanks in advance.
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where are exports saved?

There should be a link in the message that let's you download the file. It doesn't go to your machine until after you click that link.
Amy_Lepre
Level 7

Also, if the notification message is gone, you can always go back to the Smart List and click on List Actions. The export link will be there.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My notification box for my export has disappeared. It's one of those massive exports with all columns. I can't export again as it keeps indicating that "export is in progress" but there's no pop up information. Any other workarounds to get your list export?

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Be careful not to export a large list in the middle of the day if you have a heavily used subscription as it will back up your campaign queue and cause other workflows to delay. 

Robb Barrett
Anonymous
Not applicable

The export is really slow, but it doesn't seem to affect campaign queue. Perhaps that's just our instance though. BTW, I was able to refresh my page (after it crashed) and get the little pop up to come back. Too bad it can't just email you when the export is complete