when does marketo update?

Colette_Cooley
Level 2

when does marketo update?

Hi,

I'm doing some testing using my personal email and have clicked a link in my email to be added to a list in the lead database. However I'm not appearing in the list yet and I had thought it would be fairly immediate. Does anyone know how often Marketo updates data like this? Is it every few hours or once a day? 

Best wishes, 
Colette. 

Sorry ignore me! I've since found that it updated what I needed in about 10 minutes. It's not immediate but I can live with that. Thanks for your help!   : )
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Diederik_Marte4
Level 6

Re: when does marketo update?

Hi,

A trigger (clicked link in email) with a flow (add to list) should work right away. Most likely there is an issue. Maybe Marketo doesn't recognize who clicked the link? Maybe your deviceand cookie are not associated with a lead database record.
6x Marketo Champion | Marketo Certified Solutions Architect (MCSA) | Marketo User Group Leader | International Speaker on Marketing Technology
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: when does marketo update?

Check the log to see when the lead triggered the campaign. I've found that if there are a lot of trigger campaigns that don't have staggered #1 wait steps, Marketo will not run them all at the same time. It's not a big deal (most of the time), but do check.