SOLVED

Re: What will happen to the Anonymous Web Activity tab in Sales Insight?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What will happen to the Anonymous Web Activity tab in Sales Insight?

RE: Marketo removing the “Is Anonymous” filter from Smart Lists?

How will this effec the Anonymous Web Activity tab in Sales Insight?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Lana,

With regards to MSI anonymous visitor tab, it should still work, as confirmed by PM (Justin Cooperman​). See Christina's answer in this post: Re: Filters in Marketo Anonymous Visitor tab in Salesforce not working

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lana,

Sales Insight only shows known leads as it is - I think the reason they call it "anonymous" web activity is because the lead doesn't necessarily realize they're being tracked; it does not currently show anonymous leads, and it will still show the web activity of known leads.

Grant

David_Desrosie2
Level 4

If I got this right, considering that campaigns using web activity as a trigger will now, for anonymous leads, be executed at the moment of the lead becoming known; It sounds to me like you gained the ability to get the recent web activity (within 90 days pruning period) as part of Interesting moments for anonymous leads - which was not possible before.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Lana,

With regards to MSI anonymous visitor tab, it should still work, as confirmed by PM (Justin Cooperman​). See Christina's answer in this post: Re: Filters in Marketo Anonymous Visitor tab in Salesforce not working

-Greg