What's the best way to seed yourself in a nurture program?

Jessica_Ruffalo
Level 4

What's the best way to seed yourself in a nurture program?

We have a nurture program that has 5 different streams, with varying content.  How can I add a seed list to receive the content for each stream?  

2 REPLIES 2
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: What's the best way to seed yourself in a nurture program?

If you mean for testing, then click on the nurture program, then click Program Actions - Test Stream. You can then pick your email address, and you will be sent all the emails in the stream you pick.

If you mean...send me all emails every cast, that's a bit harder. You would then be getting every email in the nurture program at each cast, right? That probably isn't possible to achieve unless you created a standalone smart campaign that sends you each email at time of cast.

You can of course put yourself in the nurture program and get the content as normal, but I feel you already know that!

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: What's the best way to seed yourself in a nurture program?

Just an untested thought:

If you have content programs in your Engagement Program, which means, Smart Campaigns that actually do the sending, you might add your seed list to that filter. As in:

2020-06-25 12_22_28-Marketo _ 01 Send Email (Smart List) • Marketing Activities.jpg
But again, I'm not sure this actually works. I have never tried to add an additional OR-filter to an Engagement Program email send.