SOLVED

What's the best integration for SMS with Marketo for the US?

Go to solution
omarsanchez
Level 2

What's the best integration for SMS with Marketo for the US?

Hello everybody!

I have a client based in the US and we are exploring the possibility of a Marketo integration to handle SMS campaigns. In your experience, what's the best one? why do you recommend it? and what are the things that we should take care of while using it?

Thanks in advance!

Omar

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: What's the best integration for SMS with Marketo for the US?

It's hard not to suggest Twilio for the US. Obvious as they may be as the 800-pound gorilla, they also have a highly usable API that's callable via webhook, freebies like the Lookup service, and the ability to do 2-way if you build a pretty simple integration.

View solution in original post

STO555
Level 2

I would recommend TWILIO hands down. You really have everything you need and they offer a great service if you run into any issues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

It's hard not to suggest Twilio for the US. Obvious as they may be as the 800-pound gorilla, they also have a highly usable API that's callable via webhook, freebies like the Lookup service, and the ability to do 2-way if you build a pretty simple integration.

STO555
Level 2

I would recommend TWILIO hands down. You really have everything you need and they offer a great service if you run into any issues.