What's the best asset allocation practice for emails living in multiple programs?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the best asset allocation practice for emails living in multiple programs?

Essentially, I have Unlocked Course A email in a nurture program, but I'm also using Unlocked Course A email in email programs.

Where should it live? If I keep it in a nurture program, I have to clone it and place it in the email program in order in order for it to be referenced by the email program.

It is largely going to be used for the nurture program, and we consider it a nurture asset. Our paid advertising manager is going to want to leverage it too.

Having emails in multiple programs makes success tracking difficult. Any best practice advice would be great!

-Andrew

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's the best asset allocation practice for emails living in multiple programs?

Hi Andrew

This question would get a lot more visibility in our Products and Support, can you please move it there by clicking 'move' on the ride side of your post? This Champion area is to learn about and discuss the Champion program where as Products & Support is the area to ask product related questions and manage your support experience.

Thanks!