What lists am I subscribed to, how can I check this in Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What lists am I subscribed to, how can I check this in Marketo?

Hello,

I need to find out what lists am I subscribed to, how can i check this in Marketo?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Sabuhi_Yahyaye3
Level 3

Re: What lists am I subscribed to, how can I check this in Marketo?

Dipal Patel If you're looking for smart list subscriptions, you can find them in the top navigation "Marketing Activities" folder under the "Subscriptions" tab.

image2015-10-1 17_11_50.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sorry i actually meant i wanted to search for a contact and see what datasets/emails they are subscribed to receive and then edit these details if they are not correct.

How can i do this please?

Thanks

Kevin_Weisenber
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

A "subscription" is based upon a field (usually Boolean field). You can view all these fields under a users contact record. One way to view a contact record is to go to databases, search for the user you would like, click on their ID which will take you into their contact and you can view all of their fields under the various tabs. To change these you can either edit them directly on their record depending on field type and permissions or you can run a smart campaign with the smart list criteria identifying them by email or other and the flow step being a change data value to whatever you need to edit.