SOLVED

What is the best way to add a seed list to a campaign?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the best way to add a seed list to a campaign?

Hello,

We have a live event program created with a series of smart campaigns set up as part of it.  Each smart campaign contains various filters.  

Is it possible to add a static seed list to the smart campaign?  If so, how would I do it?  If it isn't possible, how would you suggest I seed the campaign smart list?

I've tried adding the "Member of List" filter so that both lists are included but the seeds are being dropped due to filters applied to the program list.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: What is the best way to add a seed list to a campaign?

Hi Chris, you're headed in the right direction, but you need to use advanced filters for your smart campaign so for example i reads: (1 and 2 and 3 and 4) or 5 with 1-4 being your campaign criteria, and 5 being your static list.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Chris, you're headed in the right direction, but you need to use advanced filters for your smart campaign so for example i reads: (1 and 2 and 3 and 4) or 5 with 1-4 being your campaign criteria, and 5 being your static list.

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect!  I had been omitting the paranthesis in the advanced filter logic which was causing the issue I now see.  Thanks!