Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sales Insight Buttons on Contact/Lead List Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight Buttons on Contact/Lead List Views

Hi, our organization uses Salesforce.com for not only sales, but also service functions (ticketing). I have asked my SFDC admin to add the Sales Insight "Send Marketo Email" to contact and lead list views so that our sales team can mass send marketing provided templates like webinar invites and promotional offers. However, I don't want these on the Service list views because it's not really relevant for the service users in our SFDC instance to send mass marketing messages. Probably limited chance they would do this, but rather not provide the function if I can.

My SFDC admin is telling me that adding custom buttons to List Views is a Global setting in SFDC. All List Views for a given object can have buttons put on it. But it's not a List by List option.... they all have the same buttons. Sales Insight is not visible to Service because that is controlled at the Page Layout level as well as the Tab level. These List View buttons are not quite the same where we can manage the buttons on them.

Has anyone run into this same scenario and how do you handle it?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sales Insight Buttons on Contact/Lead List Views

We haven't run into this issue. You should have your Admin post something in the SFDC community. There might be a way to restrict the buttons using Visualforce.