SOLVED

What happens when member doesn't qualify for default program in a stream

Go to solution
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: What happens when member doesn't qualify for default program in a stream

Make sense, @Shane_Rourke2! Going with one asset over 2 could be a better option for such eccentric use cases/email builds. Just wanted to specifically highlight that Marketo logs open only 1x for an email asset-person combo. So, if a person was sent the same email from 2 different nested default programs, largely there isn't a way for you to determine which instance of the email was opened by the recipient, the former one or the latter one. In most cases, it'd be the latter one (i.e., the one which was sent after), but can't disregard the fact that the person could have opened the former email as well. Thank you! 🙂

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: What happens when member doesn't qualify for default program in a stream

@Shane_Rourke2, thanks for marking my response as correct! I just wanted to advise you to test your engagement program thoroughly before launching it. Ideally, you should test both the order of content in the stream (i.e., the stream testing) and the operational testing (i.e., stream transition testing and other operational pieces in the engagement program that you may have). Happy lead nurturing.