SOLVED

Re: What do you hope to get out of Summit this year?

Go to solution
Michelle_Miles3
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

What do you hope to get out of Summit this year?

Who is excited for Summit? I'm curious what you all are most excited about. A particular session? Various meet-ups? What would you learn about or connect with others to discuss if you could? (Regardless of whether or not it's already organized).

Michelle Miles
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Hi Michelle,

I'd be interested in your opinion here as well if you've been! I've been to Summit the past 5 years and even though sessions are great (love Champion and Product Love sessions), I usually get the most out of just meeting people. Talking with others about how they use Marketo in ways I may not have heard of before, or talking to vendors and partners, or catching up with an engineer and providing some feedback - those are usually the most valuable experiences to me!

Kim

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Hi Michelle,

I'd be interested in your opinion here as well if you've been! I've been to Summit the past 5 years and even though sessions are great (love Champion and Product Love sessions), I usually get the most out of just meeting people. Talking with others about how they use Marketo in ways I may not have heard of before, or talking to vendors and partners, or catching up with an engineer and providing some feedback - those are usually the most valuable experiences to me!

Kim

Michelle_Miles3

Me too! I will likely spend most of Summit at our booth, chatting about Marketo solutions. I also like catching as many product sessions as I can, and am always excited to see what Marketo is planning to roll out the next year!

Michelle Miles
Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Hi Michelle - looking forward to sessions and user group meetups!  And of course meetings with our vendors

Michelle_Miles3

Looking forward to seeing you in person, too!

Michelle Miles
Julz_James
Level 10

I'm looking forward to networking, spending time with like minded people and learning new best practices!