What are some of your favourite functions in Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are some of your favourite functions in Marketo?

Thanks for these extra links, Dan! I am going to spend some more time going through these as I get more familiar with the tool and move into using the Revenue Explorer

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I really like the  Revenue Cycle Modeler and how it opens the dialogue and bridges the gap with sales.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is definitely proving itself to be a popular tool here in Marketo. My new boss has wanted to get involved in this area more, so as I am learning this system, that will be part of a larger focus for me so that we can really demonstrate the ROI of our activities, and help out sales with the highest quality leads and information.

Thanks for the info!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a big fan of email scripting.  It let's me access fields from all custom objects to personalize my scripts.  I can even make calls to other systems to really create a one on one experience.  For example I can call an ad server and return a sprecific ad to each individual in my email list.  Very Cool!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow, that's cool!

I am hoping to get into much more automated customization for lead generation here so that we can really take advantage of all the things the system can do. Things like this save our sales team lots of time while allowing the personal touch to start being created - that way they can concentrate on those leads that really warrant their attention.

Thanks for the feedback!

John_Clark1
Level 10

I think the new Calendar feature is pretty cool, and while it's not a major feature, I really like seeing how people make use of the Campaign is Requested trigger and Request Campaign flow step.  They allow you to daisy chain campaigns together so you get more done from a single smart list qualification!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am going to spend some more time in the Calendar feature myself as I think it can be really useful for work back plans (especially as scheduled emails are automatically added there). The only downside to the Calendar is that not everyone on the platform has access to it from a single team - there are only limited licenses for it, which seems like a silly thing to do considering how potentially useful this item is.

I do believe that we use the Request a Campaign trigger as we use Salesforce and there are also many instances where we want/have leads in Marketo that didn't come to us through a form fill, such as an event attendance list.

Thanks for your input!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another function I really like is AdBridge.  I love that I can make targeted lists in Facebook and LinkedIn!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for sharing your insight!

I haven't seen that option anywhere in Marketo yet during my training and exploring. Where would I find that?

Definitely like that idea as Facebook and LinkedIn are two areas where we do pay for advertising depending on the campaign we are running, so this would potentially provide some additional targeting and insight.

Thanks!

Michelle