SOLVED

Webpage activity

Go to solution
RDheera
Level 2

Webpage activity

Hi
My question is,

How is appearing Page visit view count in the report?
Anyone please help on this?

Because, in smartlist I added "VISITED WEB PAGE" filter, in that I added the one webpage URL.
Based on the particular webpage visit count will take as the result or searching the whole website visit count will add here?

image2017-3-29-9-3a21-3a36.png

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Webpage activity

The report SL would filter all the people who qualify as per the SL filters that you'd have added in there. So, all the visit webpage activities of a person that qualifies for the report config would appear in the report (along with the one webpage that you'd have mentioned in the SL filter). That's the reason you're seeing web pages visit counts in the report other than the ones that you'd have added in the SL filter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

The report SL would filter all the people who qualify as per the SL filters that you'd have added in there. So, all the visit webpage activities of a person that qualifies for the report config would appear in the report (along with the one webpage that you'd have mentioned in the SL filter). That's the reason you're seeing web pages visit counts in the report other than the ones that you'd have added in the SL filter.

RDheera
Level 2

Hi

How the "Page views" count add here?

How Single user get this number of count?

Screenshot (16).png

Darshil_Shah1

Well, AFAIK - the webpage activity report shows each person in a single row, and all of their web page visits within the duration set in the report setup tab are shown in the Page Views column. The data from their first web page activity (of course, the first in the duration set in the report setup tab) is used to populate other columns in the report, HTTP Referrer, Entry Page, etc.

If you click on a person record in the "Person" column, you'd see all the web page visit activities filtered for that person in their activity log.