SOLVED

Webinar Series Registration Date

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Webinar Series Registration Date

I'm trying to figure out how to create a webinar registration page where the visitor would be able to select which date they want to attend then receive the corrosponding reminder emails without having to create multiple programs.

I've already setup GoToWebinar with a series of four dates (single webinar) but when I go into Marketo to slect the event partner each date shows up as a seperate event. We are sending people to this page from a email that a partner of ours will be sending to its members so ideally we need to have everything on a single registration page.

Any advice on how we can approach this without having to create four seperate programs and four pages.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Webinar Series Registration Date

Sean,

You should create individual webinar programs for each session for tracking purposes (simply create the first one as a "template", clone it and replace with the correct dates and times), but as far as the registration page, it's fairly simple to do.
  • If you only want them to select one, create one custom field, or if they can select multiple dates, create the correct number custom fields (I would name them something generic so you can reuse them easily, like "Webinar Choice 1", "Form Choice 2", etc.)
  • Add the field(s) to the form.
  • In your smart campaign in the parent program, you can use a flow step to send peple to the correct program based on the field values.
There are a number of threads in the community about this, a quick search should turn up some more detailed answers.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sean,

You should create individual webinar programs for each session for tracking purposes (simply create the first one as a "template", clone it and replace with the correct dates and times), but as far as the registration page, it's fairly simple to do.
  • If you only want them to select one, create one custom field, or if they can select multiple dates, create the correct number custom fields (I would name them something generic so you can reuse them easily, like "Webinar Choice 1", "Form Choice 2", etc.)
  • Add the field(s) to the form.
  • In your smart campaign in the parent program, you can use a flow step to send peple to the correct program based on the field values.
There are a number of threads in the community about this, a quick search should turn up some more detailed answers.
Itay_Billet4
Level 8

Hi Sean, I found out this discussion (and solution) to be very helpful: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PDiqAAG
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I did a how to on this recently that explains this in more detail.
http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/setup-recurring-webinars-in-marketo-1479/