Webinar Registration Issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Webinar Registration Issue

Hi All,

I currently have a webinar campaign running, and people have been registering without any issues. However, I have one lead that is trying to register and his registration will not go through. He has tried to register several times and it is not showing up in Marketo or in GoTo Webinar. He was not originally a member of the program, the registration link was sent to him seperately. How can I get him to be a member of the program with his progression status being registered. Thanks!

Ashley
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Webinar Registration Issue

is there an error on his activity log if he made it into the database?

Can you register him yourself on the same page?
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are no errors in his activity log, and I did try to register him myself and it did not go through. I registered another attendee myself and that one went through fine.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

do all mandatory fields are filled? If on GTW you have set a series of mandatory fields that are different from your mandatory fields on your Marketo landing page, you'll have a registration error. We used to have this issue and our solution was to disabled progressive profiling.
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Ashley, if you say "the registration link was sent to him seperately", could it be that he has clicked someone else's tracking link and actually updated someone else's record? Or do you see that his record is in the database and is actually a member of the Webinar program, with status "Registered"? You can go to that person's activity log and look for any errors.