Re: Webinar Program Status

Zach_Bollinger
Level 2

Webinar Program Status

hello, Im stuck on a problem regarding the webinar status changes. I have 4 webinars set up and I want to create a flow that registers the attendees for one of the 4 webinars, but then also at the same time have them be able to view the other 3 webinar recordings after each specific webinar. I am looking for answers or suggestions on how i tackle this problem. 

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

It's not really possible to answer this without knowing your webinar provider.

The concept of being "able to view" the on-demand webinar after the live date may require registration. Hence there's no practical difference except that you don't have to notify the people before the live one.

Zach_Bollinger
Level 2

I am using on24! 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Then I would mark them as having the status Registered so they are known to ON24, but not send them a reminder before the webinar, only after.

Zach_Bollinger
Level 2

that makes sense, so a simple request campaign with our current reminder email, but with minor changes should do the job?

Victoria_Chu
Level 3

Agree with Sanford here, I don't think the reminder email makes sense since they did not technically register for the webinars. It should be a post-webinar campaign where you handle your attended and no-show campaigns. Assuming you "register" them, their status will auto update to "no-show" after the webinar has concluded and you can target them that way. Just be careful to differentiate these users from the ones that actually registered and did not attend.