SOLVED

Re: Webinar landing page template

Go to solution
amiller35
Level 2

Webinar landing page template

Hello, we are getting ready to put on a webinar and need help getting landing pages. In our instance we do not have any guided (responsive) landing pages and don't have the technical expertise to create one. We created a free form landing page for our previous webinar but it obviously didn't look good when accessed through a mobile device.

My request to the community is if somebody can provide me with info on where to get responsive landing pages so that we can upload, or copy the code over into our instance. We can pay for it, doesn't need to be free. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can check out Knak, I think they even offer a couple of free templates.

Otherwise we have used Uplers in the past to do the email/LP design coding for us. I recommend them, just you need to be very precise with your design and requirements, so you eventually get what you wanted.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You can check out Knak, I think they even offer a couple of free templates.

Otherwise we have used Uplers in the past to do the email/LP design coding for us. I recommend them, just you need to be very precise with your design and requirements, so you eventually get what you wanted.

amiller35
Level 2

Thank you, ended up using Knak! 

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

Marketo hosts a bunch of Guided LP templates that are free and can be downloaded and added into your instance here:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/landing-pages/l...

If you're just looking for a design that you can work with going the free route might be a decent choice but keep in mind you get what you pay for so they're very "single-use" and often not very flexible solutions for the long-term -- I'd stay away from anything like this (single-use, not flexible or adapted to your brand) that you've got to pay for b/c it just becomes a cost center in time.

If you've got a more specific design in mind, another route to go with something like this is to look at hiring an agency (and there's a bunch out there that do great work) to produce something more specifically related to your brand and use-case examples. This usually costs more (and again you often get what you pay for here) but generally it sounds like this leads to better results in the long-run. If you are going the agency route, I'd try and seek out an agency that's got some Marketo chops b/c there's a significant difference between just making web pages and using the Marketo template syntax to create an editable experience for your team that actually makes it easier (and dare I say -- fun!) to work in Marketo. Here's a great list of things to consider if you're looking at the agency route: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/champion-program-blogs/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-hire-a-great...

Thanks,

Dave

amiller35
Level 2

Thank you for the super detailed answer! I'm still pretty new to Marketo so all of this is a learning experience for me. Will definitely save this answer for future reference.