Re: Webhook response parsing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Webhook response parsing

How can I validate that Marketo is able to call my webservice specified inside a webhook?

When I hit my websevice url inside the browser, I can see a request in my apache logs. But, When I put the same webservice url inside a webhook and call it using a campaign which does have an send email action also in flow, the email works and hence I assume campaign also, But I dont see any entry to my apche access logs. Which means that I never get this hit of webservice from the webhook.

Can someone explain how can I see the response of wenhook call inside Marketo?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please check the activity log of the lead.  You will find a "Call Webhook" activity logged -
0EM50000000QHLF.jpg

Double clicking on any of the "Call Webhook" activity will provide you details about the call including the response that was received -

0EM50000000QHLK.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Raj,

Thanks for responding.

I dont see the call webhook activity in the lead activity log which means my webhook is not called itself.  Can you please help me with what can be the problem?

Here is what I have been doing:
Step 1: Create a webhook as per help article: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L8wdCAC
S
tep 2: Create a smart campaign on a smart list and call two flows: 1) Another email to leads 2) Call webhook
Step 3: Run the Campaign 

I can see mails triggerring to leads and in their activity logs also. But, I dont see the Call webhook activity at all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please log a support ticket - one of our friendly reps will help you figure this out