Webex/Marketo Integration Problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Webex/Marketo Integration Problems

"Thank you for contacting Marketo Support. My name is Adam and I will be assisting with this ticket. There was an issue with the WebEx integration across all Marketo instances. You'll need to re-enter the credentials in Admin > Launchpoint services and that should allow you to continue registration of leads. If any records have a registration error manually refresh the connection on the event program and change the registration status to the appropriate value."

I emailed support and this is what occurred. You will also need to refresh the event.

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Thank you!

Becky_Miner
Level 3

Thanks for posting this!  I didn't realize we had a registration error until reading this thread!  We are currently reviewing other webinar providers due to a number of issues with WebEx. A similar issue happened earlier this year for us where Webex changed something that affected integration with Marketo and impacted a webinar, but neither WebEx nor Marketo seemed to take responsibility for it and neither one sent me an email at any time to tell me about a change and it's possible impact.  Would be nice to get a note from either company suggesting I re-enter my credentials in Launchpoint.  Just a thought. 

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Becky Miner Do you receive Webex release notices?  I don't know how or why I receive them, but we have noticed that whenever we get one, there is a good chance the connection will be down the following Monday morning.  This has helped us plan a bit better though we still cannot always fix it in time. 

Becky_Miner
Level 3

I don't currently but will definitely look into signing up for those.  Thanks!